Edge Swim School is seeking to appoint several swimming lesson helpers to support teachers running beginner/intermediate swimming lessons.
The roles are suited toward individuals who wish to gain experience, and a valuable insight into working with young children by supporting teachers running beginner lessons. In particular, it would be suitable for the following individuals:
- Wishing to qualifying as an ASA swimming teacher level 1 & 2
- Participating in the Duke of Edinburgh award scheme
- To support UCAS applications into Further/Higher Education
- Have a passion for working with young children
Additionally, Edge Swim School will consider offering candidates the opportunity to have the ASA Level 1 or 2 Teaching Aquatics Qualification course costs subsidised
- All Hallows Catholic School, Weybourne Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 9HF.
- Ash Grange Children’s Centre & Primary School, Ash Church Road, Ash, Surrey, GU12 6LX
You need to:
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to inspire confidence and motivate swimmers
- Have perseverance, patience and enthusiasm
Hours and locations we operate at:
- Wednesday from 4.45pm – 7.15pm (30 minute classes) – All Hallows Catholic School
- Thursday from 4.45pm – 5.45pm (30 minute classes) – Ash Grange Children’s Centre & Primary School
- School holidays – we operate intensive courses at varying times and locations
Rate of pay:
- Competitive rates of pay
How to apply:
If you have the desire, ability and enthusiasm to fulfil the requirements of this role and become an integral part of the development of young swimmers, please contact us to apply.