Edge Swim School is seeking to appoint a number of Level 1 and 2 qualified swimming teachers.
Working as part of the Edge Swim School team to deliver structured swimming lessons in a fun and safe environment. Ensuring a positive experience for both parents and children that meet the expectations and standards of the swim school and its customers.
You need to:
- Be fanatical about exceeding customer expectations,
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hold an ASA Level 1 or 2 Teaching Aquatics Qualification or equivalent
- Have the ability to inspire confidence and motivate swimmers
- Have perseverance, patience and enthusiasm
It is desirable:
- To possess a current First Aid Certificate
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ)
Hours and locations we operate at:
- Wednesday 4.45pm – 7.15pm (30 minute classes) – All Hallows Catholic School (Weybourne Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 9HF)
- Thursday 4.45pm – 5.45pm (30 minute classes) – Ash Grange Primary School (Ash Church Road, Ash, Surrey, GU12 6LX)
- School holidays – we operate intensive courses at varying times and locations
Rate of pay:
- Competitive rates of pay
How to apply:
If you have the desire, ability and enthusiasm to fulfil the requirements of this role and become an integral part of the development of young swimmers, please contact us to apply.